Lesson 5 Tasks
- Click up or down green arrows to change numbers by one.
- Bigger numbers in forward-by means "take bigger steps."
- Create a target for your sketch and try to hit it in a straight line.
- Experiment with different "step sizes" to cover the same path.
- To add a tile to a script, drag it and drop it in the green drop zones.
- Experiment with turn-by to get your sketch to hit a target on a curve.
- To make a sketch turn the other way, use a negative number.
Create a sun sketch and put it in the middle of the screen. Create three planet sketches
and give them scripts that cause them to circle around the sun at different distances,
just like real planets orbit the sun.