Lesson 6 Tasks
- Travelling sketches will sometimes hug the sides of the screen for a bit.
- Click green arrows in the viewer to choose different categories.
- The bounce tile causes a sketch to bounce off the screen edges.
- Choose a sound in the bounce tile to play that sound for every bounce.
- The pen draws a trail behind a sketch as it moves.
- To turn on the pen, choose true next to the pen down tile.
- Click viewer flap to hide and show a sketch's open viewer.
- You can change a script's numbers while the clock is ticking.
- Click the exclamation next to clear pen trails to clear the screen.
- Experiment with different numbers to make different patterns.
Write a script that draws a square. Write another that draws a triangle.
Write a third that draws a circle.