Lesson 3 Tasks
- The halo is like a toolbar that surrounds a sketch.
- Open a sketch's halo by clicking on it with the right mouse button.
- The individual circles on the halo are called handles.
- Drag the resize handle to change the size of a sketch.
- Click the duplicate handle to make a copy of the sketch.
- Click the delete handle to move a sketch to the trash.
- Drag the rotate handle to rotate a sketch around.
- Click the repaint handle to open the canvas again on a sketch.
- It's very useful to draw sketches big, then resize them smaller.
- If one sketch hides other sketches, move everything away, then back.
Make a sky with at least ten clouds or stars,
with some copied, some rotated, some resized.