Lesson 9 Tasks
- To go to other pages, use the left and right arrows in the top center of the book.
- The numbers to the right of the arrows tell you "current page / number of pages".
- To add more controls, click the left pointing arrow on the top-left of the book.
- To learn what something does, hold the pointer over it to see its balloon help.
- Add a page to the book by clicking the plus sign button.
- To remove a page, click the minus sign button.
- The double-arrows go to the first page and last page.
- To prevent accidental deletion, click fewer controls after adding a page.
- Move things from page to page by first putting them outside the book.
Make a "flip book" by creating several pages with the same drawing in the center,
but change each drawing a little bit so that when you click "next", "next", "next"
you see it change and move, just like an old time nickelodeon.