Lesson 14 Tasks
- Animation is about making pictures move, like a cartoon.
- Use the holder from the supply bin to hold animation frames.
- Drag a copy of a sketch to the holder, then another copy of that copy.
- Repaint the second frame to make it a little bit different.
- While the canvas is open you can see the first drawing but not change it.
- For your animate script, you first need the *look like" in "graphics".
- Next drag the holder's player at cursor from "collections" on top of "dot".
- The holder's cursor is the black box, which indicates the current frame.
- Drag the holder's cursor variable by the white arrow to the animate script.
- Click the left arrow in the cursor tile and choose increase by.
- Hold the mouse on the clock to change the tick rate, like a metronome.
- Hide the holder by clicking hide in the holder's "miscellaneous" category.
Create three sketches that animate by using three different holders.
Make one a curvy line that squiggles, make another a circle that
gets smaller, make the last a face that smiles then frowns.
At least one of them should use three frames, each different.