Lesson 16 Tasks
- It's a good thing to check your startOver scripts often.
- Uses the beige Test Yes No tile to add tests to your scripts.
- A test has three parts ... the test condition, the yes-part and the no-part.
- If the test is true, do the yes-part, otherwise do the no-part.
- Use the overlaps test to determine if one sketch is on top of another sketch.
- Whenever you see dot, you need to replace it with another name tile.
- Get a name time by choosing the tile handle in an object's halo.
- Play recorded sounds by using the make a sound command tile.
- Choose the sound by clicking the sound name and picking from the list.
Make a script that moves an object around the screren, making at least three
different sound wheneverr the sketch is over three other sketch. For example,
make a girl sketch who likes and dislikes different foods. She can chomp a
food she likes, or sound the horn on a food she hates, and laugh over a food
she would never eat.