Lesson 17 Tasks
- Think often about each thing that happens every tick of the clock.
- Stop a sketch by putting the movement commands in a test's no-part.
- Whenever you hide something in script, put a show in a startOver script.
- Use the menu handle in a sketch's handle to send to back.
- Use the is over color test to see if a sketch enters a specific color.
- Click the color in a color test to use the eyedropper to choose a color.
- Turn something around using turn by 180 (as in "do a 180").
Make a moving sketch that makes different sounds depending on what color it touches. There should be at least five tests that make five different sounds.