Lesson 19 Tasks
- Vary the speed of sketches by changing their forward by numbers.
- Use pause script tile to stop things from happening.
- Use many frames in an animation to make it appear more realistic.
- If the holder doesn't cover your frames, simply resize it so it will.
- It's much better to animate only the parts that change, like the lava.
- Draw on top of separate drawings as a guide for animation pieces.
Draw a multiple frame animation that shows a person walking,
then write a script that moves them as they walk.