Lesson 26 Tasks
- A sibling is a copy that shares its scripts with other siblings.
- When you change a sibling's script, it changes it for all siblings.
- You can also get a test block from the script box palette.
- Use the is under mouse test to see if the mouse pointer is touching.
- All sibling's share the same startOver script (as with all scripts).
- Use start all to tell all sibling's to start a script.
- When sketches appear stuck in a loop, you probably forgot a "pause script".
- Even hidden sketches can trigger "mouse over" tests. Pause the script.
Create a horse sketch and write a script that makes it run across the page.
Create several siblings from it, then add a random tile to the forward tile
to make each sibling run at a different speed. Make a page startOver script
that moves all the horses to the left side of the screen with random y's.
Include a "start all" to start each horse, then click "startOver" to run
a race. Try running several races. A different horse should win each time.