Lesson 29 Tasks
- When you see code that looks the same, put it in its own script.
- Replace the removed tiles with a single call to the new script.
- A benefit to code reuse is that you one place to make changes.
- You can import existing images by dragging them to Etoys.
- You script imported images just like any sketch.
- It's good to use PNG or GIF images as they can have transparent parts.
- You can trace over imported images by opening the paint canvas over them.
- Use the turn toward tile to make one sketch face another sketch.
- To move a sketch randomly, use the random tile to set both the x and y.
Take a photo of something in the world, then import it into Etoys.
Trace the photo as a sketch and erase the original photo. Make both
sketches move at different rates, though have one chase the other.